Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Drop the World

"I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes, hate in my heart, love in my mind. I seen nights full of pain, days of the same. You keep the sunshine, save me the rain. I search but never find, hurt but never cry. I work and forever try, but I'm cursed so never mind. And its worse but better times seems further and beyond. The top gets higher the more that I climb, the spot gets smaller and I get bigger. Trying to get me where I fit in."
- Lil' Wayne
"It hurts but I never show, this pain you’ll never know. If only you can see just how lonely and how cold and frostbit I’ve become. My back is against the wall. When push come to shove I just stand up and scream fuck 'em all! Man, it feels like these walls are closing in, this roof is caving in.. oops it's time to raise it then."
- Eminem

-xo \\//.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails